Monday, August 6, 2012

August 6, 2012
(I pieced together all of Ryne's emails this week as I did not recieve the family letter yet)

Well I don't have much more to say. I hope you have a great week. So the missionaries are coming over tonight aren't they? I really hope dad listens to them and that he will gain an intrest in the church. That would be great and it's great that he is willing to listen to them at least once. I love you very much and it is really nice to be able to write to you even if it is only once a week. I hope I start getting those letters soon because I still haven't gotten anything yet.I love you very much and I hope you have a great week! Okay I still haven't gotten anything but I guess it might come soon but I don't know. Nevada is the same time as Spokane.  My week has been great this week. I can only use my money for food and we get a lot of leftovers. I didn't know we would get so much food but almost every night we get leftovers from dinner so I don't have to buy that much food.  I love you! We have to be in our missionary clothes and I forgot to tell you this but the only time we have to wear suits is to meetings so I don't have to wear a suit everyday just white shirt and tie and slacks. No we don't have to pay to use the computers we just ask for a guest pass and they give us a card number to put in as a guest.







No comments:

Post a Comment